Report or Request

Use this tool to report issues that require our attention or to request select services. Please note that this tool is only monitored Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and response times may vary. 

Call 911 in case of an emergency and use our Who Do I Call list for the right law enforcement agency for non-emergency reports.

Want to report a streetlight issue? Contact Fortis

Have a question for a specific department? Use our Contact Us form.

The Town of Canmore is collecting your personal information under the authority of section 33c of the Alberta Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. This information will be used for the purpose of responding to your specific service request or report issue that requires the Towns attention. If you have any questions about the collection of your personal information, you may contact the Town of Canmore Municipal Clerks Office at 403.678.1550, 902 7 Avenue, Canmore, AB, T1W3k1.


Choose File No file chosen