Online Permit Application Portal - NEW
The Town of Canmore has launched a new online permit portal for select Development and Building Permit applications.
The new portal allows you to:
- Submit select development and building permits online and check the status of your applications.
- Manage multiple applications with access to letters, plans, and other important documents issued from the Town of Canmore – all in one place.
- Ensure that you submit complete applications using the step-by-step process so we can process your application faster.
- Pay for services online and access invoices and generate automatic payment receipts.
We are taking a phased approach to launching online portal. The first phase of the launch includes the following new construction applications:
- New Detached Dwellings Development and Building Permits
- New Non-Residential Development and Building Permits (commercial, industrial, institutional and mixed-use residential/commercial)
The above application types must be submitted using the portal. All other permits and development applications will continue to be submitted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For permit requirements, learn more about Building Permits, Development Permits, and other services provided by the Planning Department or browse the following pages below for permits, resources, and other services related to building, planning, and development or contact a member of the Planning Department.