Council Minutes and Agendas
All council meetings are held in the council chamber at the Town of Canmore Civic Centre (902 7th Avenue).
- Regular meetings are held the first and third Tuesday of the month at 5 p.m.
- A Committee of the Whole Meeting is scheduled for the second Tuesday of the month at 1 p.m.
- An additional business meeting may be scheduled for the fourth Tuesday at 9 a.m. if if necessary.
- Sustainability Screening Reports and Public Hearings are scheduled as required on the second Tuesday of the month at 6 p.m.
Special meetings, Sustainability Screening Reports and Public Hearings will be advertised in the Rocky Mountain Outlook and on this site.
- Agenda packages are posted the Friday prior to a scheduled meeting.
- Minutes are posted on the Town’s website once they are approved.
There will be two council breaks in 2013. No meetings will be scheduled between:
- February 18 and March 4
- July 8 and August 12
For more information, contact the municipal clerk at