Council Minutes and Agendas
All council meetings are held in the council chamber at the Town of Canmore Civic Centre (902 7th Avenue).
- first Tuesday of each month at 5 p.m. - regular business meeting
- second Tuesday of each month at 1 p.m. - committee of the whole meeting
- second Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m. - reserved for the scheduling of special meetings to hear Sustainability Screening Report (SSR) applications and for public hearings
- third Tuesday of each month at 5 p.m. - regular business meeting
- fourth Tuesday of each month at 5 p.m. - reserved for the scheduling of spcial meetings, if required
- annual organizational meeting on Monday, October 27 at 1:30 p.m.
Special meetings, Sustainability Screening Reports and Public Hearings will be advertised in the Rocky Mountain Outlook and on this site.
- Agenda packages are posted the Friday prior to a scheduled meeting.
- Minutes are posted on the Town’s website once they are approved.
There will be two council breaks in 2014. No meetings will be scheduled between:
- February 17 and 28
- July 7 and August 18
For more information, contact the municipal clerk at