Rental and Condominium Properties

Rental Properties

The Town of Canmore no longer registers new tenants to receive utility bills. All utility bills are sent to property owners only. Arrangement for payment of utility charges is solely between the landlord and the tenant and should form part of the tenancy agreement.

Tenants who were registered to receive Town of Canmore utility bills before March 22, 2005 will remain on the account until they vacate the premises. At such time, the tenant or landlord must call EPCOR Water Services (403) 609-4781 and arrange for a final utility billing prior to moving. The tenant's account will be closed after the final bill has been paid in full. No further tenants will be registered and all future bills will go directly to the property owner.

An Agent Manages My Property

Property management companies holding a valid Town of Canmore Business Licence can be registered to receive copies of utility bills. Owners will continue to receive originals of utility bills in order to monitor their account. Click here to download a fillable Property Management Agent Authorization form (under 'Property Management' heading)


There are two types of billings for condominium units.

If your condominium unit is individually metered you will receive a Town of Canmore utility bill.

If utility charges are included in your property management/condo fees the billing is sent directly to your Condominium Association.

If the mailing address for the Condominium Association or Agent changes please submit a Billing Information for Condominium UT Accounts form (click here and go to 'Property Management' heading).